Fresh Start Careers, LLC are seeking an assistant project manager to support project operations for a King of Prussia construction management firm. Both field and office-based assistant project managers are sought. Our client performs construction project management, design/build, tenant improvement and general contracting services for commercial development. Major focus areas of the business are healthcare and adaptive reuse projects. He or she shall demonstrate the ability to adapt to management software and technologies, and shall understand the construction environment and urgency of the work.
ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGER JOB FUNCTIONS
- Support project operations on a major design/build CM project.
- Dig in and troubleshoot construction and design challenges professionally.
- Manage construction documentation and project records.
- Prepare submittals, RFIs, change orders, schedules, purchase orders, subcontracts and other project documents.
- Researches project items and needs for the team.
- Establish and keep accurate project files within the company filing system and project management software.
- Communicate with company leadership re: customer relationships, project status, the allocation of resources, conflict resolution, change order opportunity, and project successes.
- Project meeting attendance as required.
- Finds solutions and is a resourceful asset to project staff for design and build projects
- Gains complete understanding of plan details and specifications of the project assigned
- Communicates with suppliers and subcontractors to ensure safety, profit, schedule, and customer satisfaction.
- Fosters regular accurate communication of project status to the team and all project stakeholders.
Candidate shall be/have:
- Bachelor’s degree required. Construction Management or related field preferred (continuing education in construction highly desirable)
- Excellent computer skills
- PDF writer software (i.e. Bluebeam)
- Skilled in project documentation software
- Valid driver’s license required
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resume.
Drug testing and background checks will be conducted with consent as part of the candidate review process.
Client is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status, nor will they be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Employee benefits: Competitive pay and benefits commensurate with experience and abilities
Job Type: Full-Time, Exempt
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.freshstartcareersusa.com/apply →