FIELD SUPERINTENDENT- traveling (mid-Atlantic states- NJ/PA)
Fresh Start Careers, LLC are seeking a Field Superintendent (with commercial healthcare and/or adaptive reuse experience) to lead jobsite construction management operations for a Construction Management company based in King of Prussia, PA. Our client performs construction project management, design/build, tenant improvement and general contracting services for commercial development. Major focus areas of the business are healthcare and adaptive reuse projects. We are seeking ONLY candidates with 8+ years’ commercial field superintendent experience who are adept in electronic construction documentation. Initial project location is NORTH JERSEY! Candidates must be willing to take on travel initially for a North Jersey project.
FIELD SUPERINTENDENT RESPONSIBILITIES
The superintendent is responsible for safe, profitable and efficient operations on all assigned projects. He or she shall execute projects within budget and schedule approved by the owner or representative. He or she will be the single representative on the jobsite for the CM, and will direct all subcontractor operations.
FIELD SUPERINTENDENT JOB FUNCTIONS
- Gains complete understanding of plan details and specifications of the project assigned
- Participates in the preparation and communication of construction plan, progress schedules and projection of resources.
- May participate in the pre-construction and post-construction meetings.
- Manages suppliers and subcontractors to ensure safety, profit, schedule, and customer satisfaction.
- Fosters regular accurate communication of project status to the Project Executive and all project stakeholders.
- Develops delay free work operations.
- Responsible for day-to-day quality control for work performed. Identifies and corrects non-conforming work in an efficient and competent manner.
- Ensures that all work performed and products/materials used meet standards of workmanship and comply with contractual standards and specifications.
- Implements and monitors Safety Program.
- Assists estimating.
- Participates in subcontractor and vendor selections.
- Maintains a command of all scopes of work for all parties on the jobsite.
- Encourages and promotes teamwork.
- Builds project in accordance with all plans and specifications; ensures compliance with all building codes and local ordinances. May require permit verification and documents inspections in accordance with company and regulatory guidelines.
- Understands and is fully knowledgeable of project contract documents, plans, specifications, subcontracts, purchase orders, shop drawings and all other documents related to the project.
- Maintains professional relationships with project stakeholders.
- Identifies, measures and reports work changes as they pertain to the contract. Participates in pricing of change order work.
- Develops and maintains the project schedule.
- Reviews schedule during project to ensure deadlines are met; notifies appropriate parties of all delays or potential delays and completes necessary documentation.
- Identifies potential and actual work delays and develops/implements recovery plan; delivers project on schedule.
Contact: Carrie Davis, Fresh Start Careers
Send resume to: Carrie.email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.freshstartcareersusa.com/apply →