Fresh Start Careers (FSC) is a personalized recruiting company assisting employers in the mid-Atlantic region with exceptional search services. FSC offers both direct placement and temporary staffing services to augment hiring capabilities of our valued customers. Our key industries are: construction / manufacturing (heavy industrial), and the life sciences (pharmaceutical, biotechnical, medical device).
We are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist (part-time, 10-15 hours/wk) to join our small but mighty team! This unique opportunity offers a TON of flexibility for the right professional person. Make your own hours and receive hourly pay generous base + commission on placements!
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Conduct job candidate searches on various recruitment platforms.
- Use keyword searches to identify potential candidates for client searches in the construction and life sciences industries.
- Deliver candidate lists and resumes to leadership team.
- Establish candidate qualifications by developing knowledge, skill, and screening questions.
- Conduct applicant phone screenings, resume searches, and interviews.
- Coordinate pre-employment assessment process, including applicant tracking / reporting.
- Evaluate skill level and provide guidance to candidates throughout the interview process.
- Use applicant tracking software (PCRecruiter) to maintain candidate files.
- Collect, analyze, and summarize recruiting and retention data and trends.
- Recommend program changes to maximize effectiveness.
- Accomplish other tasks as assigned.
IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Minimum 1+ years of recruiting coordinator experience
- Construction industry recruiting experience, required
- Knowledge of recruiting practices, interviewing techniques, and candidate assessments.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills. Strong written communication and record keeping skills.
- Proficiency in: ZipRecruiter, Indeed, LinkedIn, PCRecruiter
- An ‘All Star’ LinkedIn account and be comfortable using it regularly
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision/oversight
- Strong communication, organization and interpersonal (customer service) skills
- Knowledge of applicant tracking and onboarding systems, document creation, personal computer skills including MS Office and PowerPoint, and e-mail.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.freshstartcareersusa.com/apply →